Immunodeficiency Canada provides patient support, education and research for a cure for Primary Immunodeficiency (PI).
- secured newborn screening for SCID in Ontario
- supported training for 28 fellows/residents in Immunology
- funded research at Sickkids, St. Justine, BC Childrens and Montreal’s Childrens Hospitals and the Edith Wolfson Medical Center, Israel
- supported 16 diagnostic and treatments centers across Canada
- hosted the 4th SCID Symposium at the CSACI annual Scientific Meeting
- provided emergency financial support to families with a child in hospital at six centers
- recognized for effective communications and exemplary engagement with an audience by Constant Contact with a 2016 All Star Award